Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WRA 2008 FALL CONVENTION:Survived!But now-Golf for CHARITY?



The WRA convention was great.
The mood was realistic, but not down.
There was plenty of talk about
staying safe on the job,
what to do with expired listings,
and how to keep sellers thinking logically.
I just recovered!
And now....



I am going golfing tomorrow.

I don't golf, but my RE/MAX
clients do.

Thank Heavens it's for the
Childrens Miracle Network!

In the meantime, you better back up a bit...(!)

I will be at a RE/MAX GOLF event through Thursday evening, September 11th.
If you need immediate help to set up your account, order a tour or need technical/email support, please call Obeo at 1-800-729-6236.
I will be returning emails and phone calls on Friday, September 12th.
At Obeo, we know Realtors ROCK!- and we want to keep you rolling-
FORE!
(...details later tomorrow.)
Steve
Obeoman
262-325-8687
Obeo in your area:800-729-6236

No comments: